Thursday, December 16, 2010

Good News and Good News

Before the good news, I have some good news.  I just got my computer back from the shop.  Whew.  It feels satisfying to have it back in my hands.  I like the feel of this machine, the way the controls are organized.  I type and navigate faster with this one.

Now, the good news.  Tomorrow, I'm going to Virginia to see my friend Karen again.  I last saw her in July and had a blast with her new friends.  It'll be a whirlwind of socializing this weekend.  I'll be back on Sunday with photos and tales.

Here's a pic from my last visit and, below it, is an old photo of Karen on my first motorcycle a decade ago.  Isn't she adorable?!



10 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! Have fun! I got your package today. That was so cute and thoughtful, thank you! I love collecting candles, so it fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! i hope you have a safe trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Have fun. Be safe. And take LOTS of pics!

    So that's the Virago...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! Can't wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a fantastic weekend. and yes, she is adorable! and so are you. xo, tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time! It's great catching up with old friends and realising it's like no time has passed at all.
    Ang xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is Awesome, Hope you have a Great and Safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you!!! I know you'll have a great time. Be safe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love good news and good news! :) What a foxy biker babe- I wish I could pull off that look! Have a great trip!

    xo Emily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! Life is good. Have a safe trip...I'm loving Karen's style on the motorcycle. Ahh, the 90's. My style consisted of leggings and missing teeth. But after all, I was only any given single digit old!

    ReplyDelete