Thursday, May 3, 2012

She Is Red

I'm always looking for good new fashion-blogs to follow.  I enjoy reading other blogs as much as I enjoy blogging myself.  We can learn so much from each other.

I recently stumbled across She Is Red, a lovely fashion-blog by Alexandra.  Alex is a natural redhead in her twenties with a fabulous sense of style.  She lives in Oregon, and she's also lived in Denmark.  Her most recent post showcases the most beautiful floral peplum blouse over a pencil-skirt.  It's a real winner.

Pay her blog a visit!

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable and I love her style.

    Also, if you want to borrow an 80s dress, I have an extra that I'm pretty sure will fit you (it fits me). It'll probably even be a little big.

    Just let me know - you can email me your address at fashionforgiants @ gmail (dot) com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexandra is totes adorable, but I saw more desserts than clothes with my first quick peek at her blog. So craving sugar now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so pretty and her blog is too!! That is so sweet of you to share a wonderful blog with us!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    NY Style Examiner

    ReplyDelete