Thursday, November 30, 2017

Christmas Presents

When I shop for gifts for others, I always end up seeing something I want. And I just did. This year, I'm gonna get it for myself if nobody else does.

It's a backpack. I have two backpacks, one for everyday use and another for hiking. My daily pack, which I wear for just roaming around, is old and cheap. It could stand being replaced by something new and nice. I looked and looked and finally found a perfect one at Tumi (a store that makes excellent luggage). It's small but well-designed and looks good. The picture below doesn't really do it justice. In person, it exudes quality and sophistication. Like me!

What do you want for Christmas?



10 comments:

  1. I want chocolate! Ha! That is a lovely backpack, Ally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happens to me all the time when I go shopping for gifts! That looks like a good quality bag. Can you ask Santa for it? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous!! I just got a little piggy backpack from Sparky's Toy Store, but I want a bit bigger leather one, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks good! I am hoping to move house for Christmas so I don't really want or need anything. However, I always love getting acrylic necklaces like Tatty Devine so if one of my relatives HAD to buy me something, I'd like one of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this backpack, perfect for one or two day trek/hike. I am crazy for hiking. i did many trek in last 2 years . I want to do more trek will be best gift for me.
    I am your follower #239, hope you follow me back.Visit my blog.
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a big fan of Tumi! You did well to choose this as a gift to yourself, and as a concept I like that. Good to give to others , and also good to treat yourself.
    Enjoy the season!
    ~~~~~~<3~~~~~~
    Elle
    https://theellediaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My whole family decided we are not doing any gifts this year, so no pressure on anyone! It's quite relaxing!
    That's a beautiful backpack, so classy!

    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this problem myself :) I always end up shopping for myself, even when I know I shouldn't but well, we need to reward ourselves for our hard work every now and then, right? That's a beautiful backpack, Ally! Glad you are spoiling yourself--you deserve it!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. That back pack is gorgeous ... Just like you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool! I'm guilty of shopping for myself when Christmas shopping. I just want to be rid of this sinus trouble! That's what I want. (3 rounds of antibiotics and many miserable days).

    ReplyDelete